Thread: Salty's AMA
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 12:10 PM   #27
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
Thank you for your answers to my questions! I have a few more for you.
Of course... ask away.

Quote:
- What do you like about humiliation?
The dirtiness of it. The feeling of knowing you're doing something that isn't acceptable by society standards. The excitement of something so degrading, such as humping furniture until I edge, is a unique feeling. Body writing (while new, and only experienced once) adds a different flavor to it too. Something dirty, written, and hidden, and I know it's there, only adds to it. It's hard to exactly explain, what it does to me.

Quote:
- What was the most humiliating thing you ever endured?
I've endured plenty of humiliating things, most of which were enjoyable. But if you're curious on which one I hated the most... I would probably have to go with rubbing myself on the edge of a picnic until I edged at a park. It was humiliating to the point that I haven't worked up the courage to do it again. Mentally, I can't get past it, I've tried. Just can't.

Quote:
- What was the reason for the painful punishment?
Heh... I like to push boundaries, and I pushed one a little too far. I was warned, multiple times, not to provoke him, but I did anyway, more than once. I deserved everything I got.

Quote:
- How does it feel having no control over your own orgasm?
I have some control. I can earn them doing certain things. But if I get particularly lazy, and don't do enough to earn them... then I have to resort to begging for them instead. Which is what led to an lake side orgasm...

Quote:
- Do you get frustrated from edges?
Yes, but luckily I don't have to do too many of them.

Quote:
- If you make it to Europe, where would you go first?
Poland, it's where my family is from. If not Poland, probably Greece. But, if I go with my best friend, he will make us start in Germany.

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
No, I don't want to be your domme.
saltychip is offline   Reply With Quote