Thread: Salty's AMA
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 02:09 PM   #19
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
- What does turn you on more: pain or humiliation?
Ohh... tough choice. I enjoy pain, it adds something special and a new sensation, but humiliation has a way of making me go crazy that nothing else does. So, I'm going to say humiliation.

Quote:
- What was the most painful thing you ever endured (no pains in context with illness is meant)?
Hmm... a punishment I received. Was kind of brutal, could have been far worse - and I rightly would have deserved it as well. Left me sore in a lot of places, and for a bit of time as well. As for the punishment - the basics, nipples clamped attached to a water bottle, on my hands and knees, and spanking my pussy for 1.5 hrs. Past that, I don't remember much else.

Quote:
- What would be more humiliating? Singing karaoke in a bar filled with people, having to buy condoms and cucumbers together at the store?
Singing, for sure. Generally, the only people who get concerned about what they're buying, are the people buying it. If you know it's for a "dirty" reason, chances are, you're going to think everyone knows.

Quote:
- Please describe your most sexy lingerie?
Don't actually own any

Quote:
- When was the last time you had an orgasm?
Last Thursday afternoon

Quote:
- What is you favorite holiday locations?
Hmmm... anywhere that's warm, sunny, and has a place where I can swim that isn't the ocean. I don't do oceans. Miami is nice, so is Myrtle Beach - don't have any truly favorite spots I love to go. I just like traveling in general! Hope to make it to Europe at some point.

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
No, I don't want to be your domme.
saltychip is offline   Reply With Quote