View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 06:21 AM   #78
Billi101

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPeace View Post
What have you done to deserve punishment? You've come to the right place of course. Send me a detailed description of why you deserve to be punished, your likes, dislikes, and limits, and I will tailor the perfect punishment to fit the crime.
No men need to abuse you here, I'm all you need. Fail a class, orgasm without permission, or just need a jolt of excitement to get your day moving, tell me your fantasies and I'll either make them come true or make you wish you never had them. The choice is yours.
I am overeating junk food and not sticking to my calorie limits. I'm also gaining weight.

Likes: Humiliation (lots and lots of humiliating tasks), strict control and rules, position punishments, corner time, light spanking, bondage, semi-public

Dislikes : Hard spanking

Hard limits: Pics, videos, piss, public, illegal, family, dangerous, permanent, body writing

Disclaimer: I don't have a lot of toys, live with family due to the current pandemic that might limit dares. Being under 24*7 monitoring doesn't work for me yet. Individual punishment sessions work great.
Billi101 is offline   Reply With Quote