View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 01:39 AM   #67
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
Okay, my permission for pee is on again

She is really wasting her time now and begs for permission like a good girl. C'mon, guys!
Thankyou!!!

Exactly, the sooner I am okay to function again, the sooner I can get back to the tasks xxxx

MAJOR UPDATE:

Something so crazy happened right now.

I was sitting on the same bench, waiting for permissions when a group of people from one of my class walked by me (5-6 guys and 2 girls)

I was just hoping that they don't notice and recognise me but one guy did and they all stopped to have a conversation with me, surprised that I was out alone so late.

They were all pretty drunk and celebrating something and they just handed me a can of coke, pretty much not in their senses.

Just the sight of the cold icy can sent shivers down my spine and I felt like I would pee right there in front of them. I hoped for them to leave but they just stood there, expecting me to drink as a part of their celebration.

I told them I'd drink later but they wouldn't budge. Somehow I managed to take two sip of the cold liquid and I felt like I would burst!! I still have the can almost full beside me and I can't even look at it.

Half of them hugged me and then they all left! This went on for so much time and I was just panting with arousal all through out.

Then I somehow spread my legs, trying not to lose control and put my hand inside my panties, not even caring to look if someone was around. I rubbed my clit so hard for 2 mins that my pussy spasmed and I had to pinch my thighs to stop myself from having an orgasm.

NOW I really really need to pee, there's hardly a few minutes of control left xx

PLEASE GIVE ME THE 3rd Permission!!!! It's impossible for me to hold it!!!

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote