View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 11:44 PM   #57
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
Hi Drippingsub
Sleep well.

After you wake, and after Secret's tasks, plug that ass for me for an hour and a half.

Flow for four seconds.

Rub that clit directly for five minutes, simultaneously fucking yourself with your plug the while doing so.

Edge for four minutes alternating the in and outs of your fingers in your pussy and fucking yourself with you plug again. So when your fingers thrust in, you pull the plug out, and when you pull your fingers away a little, you thrust your plug in, continuously.

Buy a Dr. Pepper. If it's a can, chug it all at once. If it's a bottle, chug it in two halves, burping in between.

And thanks for your last report for me, I had to touch myself a little between that and writing up this for you. And all your reports. I enjoy reading them.
Thankyou!

It was about 12:45 am when I left the cafe area and went into the amphitheater!

It was empty but couldn't be more open for anyone who'd walk by to see! I pushed my butt plug in deep in my ass.

I was standing in one of the corner and let a little of my pee drip into my already drenched panties for 4 secs before clenching. It had been a long time since I had peed and this was so hot!

I sat down in the corner, spreading my legs as far as I could, pulled down my panties and held my plug with my fingers. Then I started rubbing my clit slow at first while pushing my plug in an out of my ass.

I would have cum right there but I kept my speed slow and kept going. Once 5 mins were up, I had to spank my pussy and tits hard to lessen the need to cum.

The alternating fucking was really difficult to coordinate. I finger fucked my sloppy pussy and fucked my ass with the plug simultaneously. Took me some time to set a rhythm but I was completely shivering by the end of 4 mins.

Again, I had to spank my pussy so that the pain overcame my need to cum!

I had already bought Dr Peppers after reading your post in the day and carried it with me. I had got a can. I got up, straightened my clothes and pushed the plug back in deep in my ass.

I downed the can in one gulp and walked out of the amphi with the plug still in.

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote