View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 11:34 PM   #56
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband View Post
I love every report and appreciate the effort you put into this. In case you are e still playing here comes a new combo for tomorrow:

EDGE while PINCHING your nipples, ride it for 30 seconds, in case you can.
Afterwards play with your CLIT for 3 minutes.
Than EDGE one more time, try to ride it for another 30 seconds.

All tasks in direct skin contact and you have to do everything in standing position.

As a reward have my permission to pee as well (in case you need several) .
And I also vote for only being allow to pee in short bursts, max a second each one, if you keep up with the edges in between it will be very tortuous.
Thankyou!

Time right now about 2:15 am

I'm literally writing this report sitting on a bench in the middle of a park at 2 am! Never ever done that before, it's a completely different type of a thrill.

As of now, there are a lot of people on campus, most of them drinking and doing things I don't really associate with xx The campus is all safe but the fear of getting caught is Really scary tbh

And here I am, roaming around alone, in a short skirt and crop top completing dares, my panties wet as fuck!

I left the dorm and looked for a place. I found a cafe, it was closed obviously but I stood just outside the glass door, with my back to the door.

I was facing the road directly and if anyone walked by, I was done for.

I put my right hand in my panties under my skirt and left hand under my top and bra over my nipples. I pinched my nipples hard and finger fucked my wet pussy. I was so damn scared that it took me just a couple of minutes to reach the edge. I could barely ride the edge for 30 sec before I stopped to not cum.

I was panting with my knees shaking. Then I rubbed my clit hard and fast setting a timer for 3 mins. I had to close my mouth with my other hand to not make a sound.

Just when the time was up, I saw a group of people walk past me and I immediately pretended to look into my phone. Had I been seconds late, they would have seen me so close to an orgasm.

Standing and edging is so difficult when I'm so turned on and my legs feel like they have no strength xx

Once I saw them go far, I edged once more, this time taking even less time and could barely ride it for 20-25 secs xx

I took a huge breath, adjusted my panties and walked away xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote