View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 09:26 AM   #15
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
Ah, I guess you're Eastern time then. Put your plug in at 10:30am (or ASAP) for 45 minutes. I like your good taste in game threads Anyway thanks, and have a good weekend on campus and everywhere else

+C
Thankyou for the post

And hey thankyou for the compliment too xo

I saw the post at 11 so I went into a public washroom in campus. It was extremely scary to keep the stall door open because by that time the campus had started to be busy.

I pulled my pants down, used some of my wet juices to push my finger in my ass first then pushed the plug in.

It was such a turn on to move around campus with a plug in my ass and I also completed a few more commands during the 45 mins duration.

I went into another washroom at 11:45 and pulled it out, cleaned it and kept in my bag xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote