Old 09-25-2021, 07:02 AM   #6
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromo View Post
May as well kick you off.

Drink - down 500ml of a liquid

Whilst your drinking

Edge - Do it directly whilst none-stop drinking and stopping once the liquid has been drunk.

A nice and simple start.
Thankyou!

I went into a cafe on campus and ordered a cold coffee.

I chose a corner table to sit at so that I could be discreet with my hand inside my pants xx

Since it's a weekend and still pretty early in the morning, most of the cafe was empty so it was a good thing to start the dare.

I started drinking using a straw and holding the cup in my left hand and pushed my right hand inside my panties. I was already very wet so it was easy to finger fuck my pussy.

I was really scared and kept looking around to see if anyone was noticing what I was doing and it was a bit difficult to multitask both drinking and pushing my fingers in and out of my pussy.

I slowed down drinking because I hadn't reached the edge but didn't stop. Somehow I reached the edge, barely stopped myself from cumming and finished the drink as well

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote