View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 06:06 AM   #1
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 21/F Public Humiliation Game xx

Hello GD!

I'm back after a long time, after dealing w a lot of sudden, personal shit x

I haven't done anything sexual or touched myself for about a month and now is definitely time for humiliation again ��

I decided to try out this game I saw on a thread a long time back!

Edge and Pee control:

I have to stay out in public the entire day (mainly my uni campus) and keep following the commands on this thread. I can only go back to my dorm at dinner time.

You can post any keyword from below:

Edge - I need to immediately find a discreet place and edge when I login and see the post.

Clit - I have to rub my clit
(you have to mention: 1. For how much time
2. Over my panties or directly)

Drink - I have to drink water/ coke/ coffee or any other liquids (you have to mention the quantity) when I see the post.

Flow - I have to let a drop of pee flow in my clothes and immediately stop.

Ass - I have to insert a plug in my ass and continue normally (you have to mention the time)

Pinch - I have to pinch my nipples (you have to mention if I have to do it over my clothes or under)

General rules for me-
I have to login as and when possible, considering uni work.
I can only go back to my room at dinner time and have to stay out the entire day.
I can use public washrooms on campus for any commands but I can't lock the stall door.
I have to reply to every post describing what I did while following their command.
I can't stay in the same place (eg library or a particular cafe) for more than 1 hour but I can return back to that place after I've been somewhere else.

And since I'm a sucker for self torture: I have decided to wear white panties, light grey tights and a tight white crop top.

It is about 9 am now and I'm planning on keeping the dare on for 2 days (excluding night time in the dorm) but let's see how it goes.

Permissions:
I have to ask for permission on this thread to pee and to cum.
You can deny or say yes.
If you say yes, you can specify how I get to pee / cum.
I need to get 3 consecutive yes to get permission to pee / cum. If there's a no in between, the row gets invalid

Excited xoxo

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx

Last edited by Drippingsub; 09-25-2021 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Adding a keyword
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post: