View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 05:04 AM   #21
NekoSpirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Well done, that is exactly the right state for you. I'll message you in a little bit.
Okay wow! quite a lot happened! and I'm here to write of a report first of all I just want to thank you for letting me experience such an amazing thing! started out with me getting a message saying that I'm to be handcuffed blindfolded and locked while waiting for her command... then suddenly the plug springs to life as I'm teased into it with for the next 60 minutes! I never felt the things that I felt, it's a very different experience when someone else controls your pleasure! It was hard not to imagine a smile on Angelica's face as she repeatedly ramped up and down the pleasure that i was receiving! it only lasted an hour but it was so intense! I've never had an anal orgasm but this was probably the closest i have ever gotten! I was thrashing in my sheets near the end, just trying to squeeze a few drops of pleasure from my torturous captor! after all was said and done i was told to clean up and replace my vibrating plug with a smaller one, it felt awkward as my ass was used to the larger invader! I was given two choices, either unlock my cock right then and have a ruined orgasm, or wait till today and make Angelica happier! so now I've been locked and plugged for almost 48 hours straight and I'm excessively horny! I just now need to know when i am allowed to unlock today, and where or not it needs to be ruined! i just want to thank Angelica for such a heavenly experience!

Straightish - No face in pics! -Male - mostly Sub, can dom. Submissive AND Breedable!

CoSt yOu oNe pInCh oF SpEcIaL StArDuSt.

PM me sexy pictures! I will respond to them any way you want! What I would do? How I think it would feel? What I would give up to be in that situation!

I am a mega slut.

Traps aren't gay if you say no homo.

Pm me some dares to add to my Pm Dares list maybe?

Likes/Dislikes (*Shrug*)
NekoSpirits is offline   Reply With Quote