View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 01:02 AM   #14
Flying_tenor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyryana116 View Post
Female Slave Market Day 6 write up:
Day 6 is here, and I have to admit, this has been no easy feat, and this morning’s session was definitely a challenge. I began today with “stuffing her pussy” (2 points) with a roll of 11 on the d20. After stuffing my pussy, which has been throbbing and wet all week thanks to Master Flying_tenor, I decided to double up and also take on “spank it top side” (5 points) at the same time. For this, I rolled a 15. So with my pussy stuffed and 11 minutes to go until I could pull my dildo out, I placed 7 fast, hard spanks to my right breast, wincing with each one, and 8 hard spanks to my left breast. My skin was still tender from completing this task yesterday, so this was extremely uncomfortable, but I was thankful for having rolled a low number. I still had several minutes left on the clock before I could complete the “stuffing her pussy” task, so with the large cock still inside, I decided to use my fingers to stimulate my clit to earn another 2 points by edging. My body was tightly wound, so it did not take me long to edge, and it was nearly impossible not to reach yet another orgasm. After I edged, the 11 minutes was up, and I was able to remove the dildo from my pussy. To help me calm down, I then did the “spank it front side” challenge (5 points). For this, I had to spank my pussy with a wooden spoon 19 times. I then took on the “vibe” challenge (5 points) and added the tingling spray to bring it up to 10 points in a futile effort to get me closer to being freed from the Female Slave Market. I should have realized this task would be too challenging. I had the extremely unfortunate luck of rolling a 20 on the d20, which meant 20 straight minutes of my magic wand pressed directly to my clit. As I have said many times, I hate direct clit stimulation, and this time proved to be no different. After just 7 minutes, I had to move the magic wand away as the sensations were far too strong and I didn’t want to orgasm again, this meant a loss of 10 points. As stated in the rules for this task, I had to complete the remaining minutes regardless, but I was only able to make it to the 13 minute mark before I again had to pull the magic wand away from my sensitive clit, another subtraction of 10 points. I still had to push forward, though, and with myself nearly on the brink of orgasm, I managed to complete the remaining 7 minutes of this task by some miracle, my body tense and squirming the entire time. I think it was the most torturous 20 minutes of my life, and I am desperate for the release my body craves.

After the “vibe” mishap, I found that I was unable to complete any further tasks today, as I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist bringing myself to orgasm. I managed to earn 14 points before the “vibe” mishap, which cost me 20 points, which means I went into a negative balance of -6 points today. I began today with 70 points to go before I could be freed from the Female Slave Market, though I now must earn 76 points, with only a single day to go, during which I am only allowed to earn 25 points. Due to this, I will need to earn a minimum of 151 points during my second week as Flying_tenor’s slave if I am to be freed.
Oh, my wonderful slave. The way you write about your tortures is just beautiful.

So sad that you had to remove the vibe twice. Of course, I knew that you hated direct clit stimulation which is exactly why that rule was written in - you would have to push yourself to not take the vibe away, or face the reduction in points. I'm really happy that the rule is working so well.

151 points is a lot to get in the second week. At 25 points a day, you will have to earn the maximum for 6 out of the 7 days. Who knows, I may end up owning you for a third week. Wouldn't that be delicious?
Kik: Flying_tenor

PM Dares

Female Slave Market
Flying_tenor is offline   Reply With Quote