View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 07:31 PM   #56
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Thanks for tracking; that should make my life easier

Thanks To show my appreciation, I'll be sure to post on your thread two fold for each time you post here.

Report 1:

Not much to report yet. Today was a day of traveling. I listened twice in the morning while waiting to leave for the airport. Spent about six hours in travel mode, than listened for a third time to relax from the travel. I gave it my full attention each time and properly followed along; although I have yet to go as deep as I have with other hypnoses. Arousal wise, I am probably at a 6 right now.

Some clarifications I would like:

1) Are we required to give the curse our full attention for each listen, or can we have it playing in the background?

2) Can we have something to put in a post to have it not count towards everyone's requirement. I know my posts don't count to my own, but I still find myself reluctant to report since I don't want to spam more onto everyone else.
Well if you truly want the curse's full effects, I'd recommend you give it your full attention.

Don't feel reluctant to report, that's what all the test subjects agreed to. The only reason a reporting schedule wasn't included is because the research team is aware that subjects do have lives outside of the study and committing to daily reports might not be possible for everyone. That being said subjects are expected to report back when possible.

Everyone signed up knowing that was the expectation. So no reason to hold back.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote