View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 02:36 AM   #6
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
I gave this on another thread, but sounds like it will suit you to.

Start a walk about 30 mins-1 hour before dawn. Wear only clothes you don't care about, & bring at least some scissors. Continue to walk away from where you started until you can see the sun. When you can see it, cut away all your clothes & head back through the much brighter streets.

For bonus points, bring any of the following & put them on after cutting up your clothes:

Handcuffs
Gag
Nipple/Clit Clamps
since its spring now the sun rises at 6am so i decided to go all out on this one and go to the city. i parked into a carpark and started to walk. the thing was it was harder to see the sun since all the buildings were in my way. a hour later i finally saw the sun on the side of a building. i was in the middle of intersection with traffic lights. so i got my scissors out and started to cut. there were no cars yet luckily. all my clothes were cut off i put my ballgag in my mouth and i picked them and ran to a bin. i put my shoes in there too so i was complete nude. i started my nervous walk back. every time i heard a car i would start running but i had a total of 18 cars drive by me mostly honked as they went. i got about half way back until i had to stop as a café was open. and their was about 20 people inside i had to crawl past the café so they could see me out the window. i was dripping wet at this point so i stopped and rubbed myself underneath a couple in the window. i don't think they saw but i managed to squirt and continue going. my legs were shaking now because of this. i got back to my car and drove home naked. that was probably the riskiest thing I've done yet i loved it.
Samantha_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Samantha_slut for this post: