Thread: Edge pet
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 04:12 PM   #180
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twintails_Zima View Post
i want you do the dog thing and 'steal' a shoe hump it to edge then 'hide it' with your puppy play stuff extra points if you use your hands a little as possible the whole time
Pet felt like it was a naughty fuck thing, as it took an old slipper of its owners and edged by humping it. It was very soft and took much desperate light sensations to get to edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Edge while sniffing your pee
Did this when pet went potty outside, hidden from any chance of view. Unfortunately when the leaves all fall this won’t be an option. Pet was surprised that it didn’t smell awful, but pet is well hydrated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masomister View Post
You legit stole my next idea, I am a total scent slutt.

Edge with one of her shoes covering your face, I don't want you to be able to breath anything else in while you do it.
Pet felt so dirty, like a true edgeslut as it edged with the slipper from earlier over its face. It smelt of years of feet and made pet feel even more slutty and depraved as it edged itself, with each breath the scent becoming more and more deep. Thankies so much for this one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
One edge while sniffing your gfs dirty panties. If she doesn’t have any then use her socks
After sniffing a shoe for a couple minutes, pet crawled over to find a suitable pair of panties. We have been remodeling the house, and found the pair from the night before when we worked for hours on the basement in between moments of teasing. They were so much better smelling than the shoes, yet made pet feel so submissive. It found itself edging after almost four minutes, taking in the scent with every breath. Pet found itself at the edge when it began thinking about its true favorite place to be, eating pussy and a$$ with hand cuffed, unable to do anything about its desperate sex begging for attention

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote