View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 09:45 AM   #45
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
I like that rule

I also have a little dare for delaney:

Get naked if you are not already, then gag yourself. (e.g. make a knot in a scarf and put the knot in your mouth, binding the other ends of your scarf behind your head). Prepare a plastic cup or a plastic bottle filled to the rim and place it next to you. Now go into all fours position and masturbate for 1 minute. Afterwards spank each of your ass cheek 10 times (still in this position). Now place the cup or bottle onto your back. You will serve as a human table for the next 3 minutes. If you spill any water, you will spank each of your ass cheeks 50 times.
And off course, you will post a nice and detailed report about this dare in this thread
Thank you for this dare, I've just completed it and am ready to give you a full report.

I started off already naked, gagged, and plugged due to my other rules, so all I had to do to prepare was fill a cup of water to the brim. I also wasn't sure if you wanted me to spank myself with my hand or my paddle, so I flipped a coin and it chose paddle. I knew that would hurt more, but also my hand wouldn't sting.

I got onto my hands and knees and masturbated for 1 minute like you instructed. I've never masturbated in that position before and it's quite degrading, especially when I'd look down and see my tits hanging beneath me with SLUT written on them. After 1 minute was up, I spanked my ass with a paddle 10 times on each cheek.

Once my ass was stinging, I grabbed the glass and balanced it on my back before starting a timer. I was surprised I was able to balance it, I thought for sure I would spill it with how full it was. But I made it the entire 3 minutes without failing.

Now I'm sitting naked on the tile floor while I eat my lunch and write this report, which quickly helped the stinging in my cheeks go away as they're now pretty cold. Thank you again!

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to delaneythenerd for this post: