View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 09:13 AM   #37
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
PM Dare Ideas:

CLAMP ME: PM me CLAMP ME and I'll wear my clover nipple clamps for one minute longer than the last time someone PM'ed me. 1st PM is for just 1 minute, 5th is for 5 minutes, etc.

SUCK ME: PM me SUCK ME and I'll wear my nipple suckers for one minute longer than the last time someone PM'ed me.

Apologies for the double post, but I'm sure a couple extra slaps aren't that bad....
Thank you so much for both of these, I've added them to the list. You have such great ideas, I really appreciate it. And of course I'd never complain about too many posts, I'm just glad to have your attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
You should beg on here to get to eat your lunch. Be sure to come off as pathetic as possible.

Also what are some examples of name-calling that you get off on?

Hope your horny belly tally is coming along nice.
I suppose the only name calling I wouldn't like is stuff related to pigs/cows, but if you notice me acting like a dumb, worthless slut then I deserve to be told. I'll never improve otherwise.

Please may I eat my lunch? I know I haven't earned it, but I'm so hungry, I need to eat, please. Please let me earn my lunch, please.

(Slap Total: 40)

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote