View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 11:53 AM   #14716
DaisyChain

It's been a while ... I promise to lock myself up in chastity and wear sexy panties for 1 hour per post here in the next 12 hours, mine excluded.

For every post where you do not use any extra keywords on me (including DOUBLE), you earn 1 point. You may spend your points as follows:
  • 5 points - MYSTERY: I will have to post a link for 20 minutes of control for my Lovense Edge to the Remote Control Toy Exchange thread.
  • 5 points - INSPECT: I will have to post to the Chastity check thread and be open to inspection on kik for at least 3 hours. I can chose when/how long to post but the first hour of each session does not count. I must provide live proof within 5 minutes of a request being delivered. If I miss any of the requests during a session then I forfeit all of that session.
  • 10 points - EXTEND: Extends my promise time by 12 hours, once per poster, 48 total hours max.
  • 15 points - SCHEDULE: The poster can kik or PM me to request a Lovense Edge session of 20 minutes that I must complete.

Also, any poster may STEAL all of another poster’s unspent points by naming them and saying their new point total. Each poster can STEAL only once *and then* must wait for someone else to post before spending any points. (For example, you cannot double post to STEAL and immediately spend.)

I must complete my MYSTERY and INSPECT promises before release even if I have done my total hours. I will also try to SCHEDULE time before release if the other person does not unreasonably delay.

Likes and limits
Kik GDDaisyChain
DaisyChain is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DaisyChain for this post: