View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 04:02 PM   #14640
CSasha
Oracle

Okay, understood now. We might very likely get there.

SAY IT: I'd rather DOUBLE dasa and TRIPLE ScarletMaid because they need more attention and added keywords than any other promise.

(100th post for dasa)

DOUBLE dasa

Thank you, maid.

For TRIPLE ScarletMaid: Deepthroat, HELD, LINEWRITING, SIDE

SUGGEST hidden public: Scout a good place in the woods and a safe direction from there for some distance, reachable for you, but a bit aside from trails, with some cover in between. So you'll be comfortable.
During day light time (for safety reasons), get to that spot, change your clothing, leave everything but import items like wallet, keys, and smartphone, and then walk away from the original spot.
You can choose between
A) stripping completely naked, except for shoes allowed, and 300 steps to go and 5 minutes to wait before you may return
B) only a shirt and shoes allowed, 600 steps to go and 10 minutes to wait
C) changing into female underwear only: bra and panties, optional stockings or overknee socks, shoes allowed, and 1000 steps to go and 20 minutes to wait before you may return

All in all, for 300 points. Maybe you refuse now to add the points.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote