View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 06:25 AM   #69
Julia_

02-09

So this day started of with university as well but we didnt do anything then. After that we went swimming in the nearest public pool. Its quite big. And what we almost forgot through corona: Entry is fucking expensive. But there we go:

- 15 points: Get kissed with still wet waterproof lipstick. On your ass, tits, between your legs. Let dry. And go for a swim. Be sure to stay long enough at the side so that the marks are noticed.,

So before we started we wanted to do this one... but really I dont know. We tried it but it really didnt worked... its waterproof as it says... we tried on the arm but nothing. So we went to the pool then.

- 40 points: Change into swimwear outside, within a 20m radius of the building. No covering up when going inside. Stay naked for 2 minutes before getting into your swimwear. Keep swimwear in car, have Antonia go switch your clothes for it

So when we were there we parked on the least end of the parking lot but right next to the building. There was a forest next to it so i went there, stripped naked and looked from behind the tree for about two minutes if anyone was just right there that could see me. Then I sprinted to Antonia standing next to the car, giving her the clothing and then making my way back behind the tree. I then got my bikini on and went to antonia. Even like this I felt fully stupid and exposed since everyone just came in normal clothing obviosly. We then went inside which was way warmer also.

- 15 points: Head to a locker or changing room wearing your swimsuit. Then get into the bathroom or a part of the changing room where you cant see your swimsuit. Wait 5 minutes then get it back. In a public pool.

So I was a little confused at this one. Since normally here are all 1 person changing rooms but Antonia told me there is one at the very end for more persons at the same time. So I got in there then putted my stuff in a locker. Then I undressed my bikini and layed it there on the seat. I then went into the bathroom that connect to it. (I at least thought it was meant like this.) After 5 min i came back out and dressed in my bikini again.

- 20 points: "Accidently" have a nip slip in your bikini for at least one minute. If someone tells you you can fix it while swimming. As soon as the person is gone, readjust it.

Since Antonia and I had to put out phones away we both tried to remeber the dares and this one is the first I could remeber. So I pulled my bikini top to the side and we went to the pool area. We just walked across half of the building till we found a seat where we could lay our towels to reservate them. It was above a minute when I fixed it again.

- 40 points: In the water of a public pool remove your bikini pants once fully and drop them. Then dive to get them back and redress.

We then went in the one that connects to outside first. After some while Antonia came to me and told me this one. I got my bikini pants of and let them fall. They moved a little since there was some flow and I was never good at diving so i litterally needed two trys even though the water was just 180cm or so deep....

After that we first swam a lot and hat some normal fun in the public pool.

- 40 points: Get a spare bikini to swimming in public pool and change to it in the water.

After about an hour Antonia wanted to do this one. So we got to the locker back and got the second bikini i also got with me. I already felt stupid running around with it in my hands. We got in the swimmers pool which is about 3-4meters deep i guess and i undressed. My undies almost slipped when i undid them so they would have gotten down deep. Then I redressed. Staying in the water fully naked made me feel pretty free i guess. It felt awesome!

- 30 points: Shower fully naked and clean very very long and intense in a public pool.

After I think 3 hours we went showering. There was really much going on and normally I just shower in my swimwear so when i undressed i felt really exposed. Normally only old women do it naked. Antonia stood right next to me under the next shower head just showering normal. She looked at me waiting for the show. Smiling of course. I then really washed intense. Around my pussy, my tits, and every inch of my butt. And everything several times. It was really exposing since Antonia was all the time watching and other girls also...

- 40 points: After swimming in public pool take a shower. After that wrap a towel around me. Antonia can choose how thight it is. Have to hands free so that you cant fix yourself. Then leave the showerrooms and get to the dressing rooms.

So the shower was already so it is included. We almost forgot this one... jst when i redressed my bikini i remebered it. Antonia made the towel around me. It wasnt to loose but also not too tight. Then i putted one shampoo in one hand and the one of antonia in the other. I made it all the way to the row on which end the changing room was but just before that Antonia just pulled on the towel. I stood there fully naked and just sprinted the last few meters. Pretty sure there were one or two who saw me naked.
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406801
Current dares, points: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94150

Likes: Flashing, Exposure, Humiliation, Public, Hidden Public, Spanking
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Julia_ for this post: