View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 05:11 AM   #66
Julia_

- 45 points: Invite Antonia to your apartment. Once she arrive, strip naked in front of her. She then blindfolds you and positions you how she wants in front of the window. Antonia gets out of the apartment and takes a picture of you from the street. Once she gets the pic she comes back to your apartment. You cannot change your position before her return.

So we didnt did anything till evening anymore then. So it already got slighly darker when Antonia and I were talking and she jumped up and got her phone out again. "Now?" I asked and she just nodded. She asked where I got a blindfold. I told her that its under my bed. She got it and putted it on me. She pulled me up and told me to put my arms up. She then pulled my tshirt over my head, my bra off and my undies and socks as well. Then she spinned me around a few times so I didnt knew where I was. "Is this even a dare? Or did you made that up?" I asked and she told me that it is kinda. She then lead me around and i not really knew where I was anymore. She then told me to stay with legs spreaded and hands behind my head. I did and i felt very exposed to stand there like this infront of her. She then told me to stand like this till she tells me that i can move again. I stood there and Antonia walked away. I didnt knew where I was and I didnt knew where she went. I just stood there like this. Some time went by and I almost would have moved since she was gone so long when I heard her steps coming back.... at least I guessed it were hers. "Ok, you can remove the blindfold and redress as well." she said. I removed it and saw that I was standing right infront of the top to bottom window. Right in that moment I felt so exposed. I went to get my clothing and just got a sweater and sweat pants from my shelf. I came back and Antonia proud showed me a picture on her phone... a picture of me standing naked infront of the window with the lights on, legs spreaded and hands on my head wearing a blindfold but from outside! I took the phone als looked pretty long. "Was there anyone else?" I asked a little shocked. Antonia pulled her shoulder up like she did not knew. It was such a rush seeing this picture of myself.

This finally were the reports for the 31. So much writing...

So now the 1.:

- 25 points: Go for a run, wearing a thong, bra and crop top. Instead of leggings, wear pantyhose/ tights. After at least 5 minutes remove the bra and top. Do 10 star jumps. Put the top back on but leave behind the bra. After another 5 minutes remove the leggings and panties then to 10 bend overs touching your toes with straight legs. Then redress the leggings and head home like that.

So we had a "study-free" day that day. Normally it was for learning but we mostly use it for just having spare time. Which is quite nice. So we often go hiking... as you may know when you have read my other thread... so we wanted to make a small hike that day. We went deep in the woods and made our lunch right there. Antonia asked me if I wanted to do some dares or have a free day of that. I was so addicted... i at this point really couldnt go without it so I said I would love to do as many as she wants. She laughed and said that we do not have that many on the list. She looked up her phone and we agreed on that she just tells me what to do without me having read the dare. Kinda make it more shrilling i guess. We then packed our stuff together and went on. I was so excited and also curious about the dare but we first walked a good 20 minutes or so. Then Antonia stopped and told me I should give her my top and my bra. I did. Then I should do 10 star jumps. My boobs were jiggling around while doing so but 10 wasnt that much so it was quite possible. She then gave me my top, a crop top by the way, back and i got it back on. The bra went in her bag. Then we walked about 20 minutes again. When we reached a crossing with 4 path all in different directions Antonia stopped again. She lead me directly in the middle and told me to strip my bottom half off. I wore leggings and white undies that day. I stripped them off and it felt weird since she told me to leave my shoes on. She then told me to do 10 bend overs with straight legs. I looked around all the time since I was in the middle of this crossing but then started quickly. Antonia walked around me to get a good view of every side of me. I was extremly embarassed when she was right in the back of me standing there a while watching. When I was done she gave me the leggings back and told me I can redress this. She clapped when I did and told me I earned 25 points.
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Julia_ for this post: