View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 09:04 AM   #1
leeroc101

Default After work-hidden public

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some dares that I can do after I get out of work midafternoon. Some of my favorites so far are hidden public type that I do at night with a tail plug, crossdressing or both. Ex: Going to the atm inside the building or pumping gas. I'm looking for things i can do in the afternoon where i wont get in a ton of trouble.

I live in the suburbs, fairly busy and a lot of people are out walking their dogs when i get home. Also quite a lot of children play outside so i dont want to do anything that would get me in trouble. Dares don't HAVE to be hidden public but I would prefer it. I have skirts/pants/shorts for guys and girls with holes if the tailplug is needed. I like task lists/scavenger hunts/dice dares best. Example of a good dare: Go to the library, put in the plug and find 5 books on X topic in different aisles.

I also have pet accessories and plenty of toys so just assume I have what I would need for anything. See my sexmap in my signature for more on my limits. If I turn down any dares it's because I would likely get myself in trouble for it rather than being too nervous in general.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote