View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 07:20 AM   #15
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
Hey congrats on moving out!

I think to help break in the new house you should hump a piece of furniture to orgasm
I completed this dare last night. I was home alone so decided that would be a good time to do it. I decided to use our couch for this. I stripped naked in my room and grabbed a towel to place down on the couch, that way I wouldn’t leave a mess. I placed the towel on the arm of the couch and got on top of it. I faced my body toward the couch and put one leg on each side of the leg of the couch, so it was in a position like I was riding it. I rested my body onto the couch and began to grind my pussy into it. I was able to find a nice position in which my slit was rubbing against it well and felt really good. I humped it harder and faster, speeding up the better it felt. I felt like I was getting close to cumming so slowed down then completely stopped. I did this a few more times, edging myself. I finally decided to not hold back anymore and let myself have an orgasm. It felt amazing and left my flushed and tired. I laid back on the couch and just caught my breath and recovered for a bit. I really enjoyed this dare. It made me miss having sex and felt especially dirty.

I’m going to be drawing the letters for the random word dare and may try some other dares today. Please keep them coming. If they are quick ones I can do at home, I may be able to do them today.
Also, what do you think I should do with my pubic hair? I was thinking about shaving it again but want to leave it up to you.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote