View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 07:03 AM   #26
Julia_

Hey guys: and again i managed to do some dares!

8. On a rainy day go in the forest. Just wear white panties and bra for a 10 minutes walk. Greet everyone who passes by.

So it was a little rainy in the morning so I went to the nearest forest at about 6 am in the morning. There were some guys and girls walking their dogs. I went further in it and searched for some not used paths. After I was quite happy with some path i found I undressed and left my pants and my top behind a tree. I left my shoes on by the way... just to make sure not to step into anything. So I now was in my white undies and bra. I started a timer on my watch and started to walk down the path. Under the trees the rain drops were much bigger than when a open field came. After about 5 minutes my undies and bra were soaked and my undies were pretty see through. My bra wasnt at all. Probably was to thick for looking through. After 7 minutes there was a girl coming into view. I was really nervous but kept walking. When she saw me she looked confused first but then smiley. When she passed me she didnt said anything just looked when i greeted her... pretty obviously... down there. I was so embarrassed. The other time went by without anyone and then I went back pretty fast... which i also noticed made my walk longer to about 15 min instead of 10 because i didnt calculated my way back to my clothes also. Stupid me.

14. Go for a walk in just your leggings and a sport bra.

So after I got back to my clothes I redressed, got back to my car and got my leggings and a sports bra on. A black leggings and a black sportbra. This was rather easy and I made a good 30 minutes morning walk around the area. Good way to start the day of!

18. Go to your front door, open it, stand there naked take a proof pic.

So after I went back home I got my breakfast since i was already nearly starving. Called Antonia. She wanted to come over later and then watched some tv. (Its weekend at our place right now just by the way.) So after some time i looked the list up again and choose to do this one. Just for your information I live in a students aprtement building with several apartments. So i was scared for anyone to see me. So i stripped naked and was really excited when i pushed the door open. I looked outside but there wasnt anyone. I putted my phone on the ground and made a timer photo counting from 10. I seated it on the wall on the other side and went back in my door frame. The countdown went down and i was really hearing my heart beat in that frequenze... When it was done i got my phone back and quickly closed the door. I stood there a while looking at the photo. And somehow i wanted to sent it to Antonia ... which i also did right then. Kinda wanted to show her proof. I was kinda proud also. Sounds weird maybe.
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Julia_ for this post: