View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 02:34 PM   #15
whore2use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
I assume a piece of string/rope can be attached to those. So for doing squats:
- Find a spot you can tie the string to. Can be anything really, say, bedpost, whatever. What's important that it shouldn't be too low - you'll see why.
- Tie the string in the middle to the spot. Tie the ends of the string to the rings on your nipples.
- Move away enough for the string to pull your nipples when you go down in a squat.
- Do your squats.
- Enjoy.

You can adapt this also for sit ups - only in this case the string will pull your nipples when you're in the "rest" position: a good motivation to keep exercising.

This one will need some preparation, but I think it can be done even with a brush stick, a chair, and a piece of rope:

- Fix a vibrator to something so that it will be about the height of your knees and easily accessible. For example, tie a stick to a chair and fix the vibe on the end of the stick.
- Turn the vibrator on.
- Stand in front of the contraption.
- Do lunges. Your goal is to touch the vibrator with your pussy every time you go down.

I take it as going without saying that you're to do these exercises naked.
Will definitely try these tonight! I'm excited and getting wet just thinking about how much fun it'll be 😍

However the vibrator I have is more of those discreet clit vibes, will it work for what you had in mind?

I'm 23, brunette, 42C, 30 Waist, 36 Hips, about 5'7".

Home: Northern California (often travel to other states), In LA / SD a few times a month - if your in the area message me

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...c4757.45781300

Likes are above on map, feel free to message and ask

Dislikes/Limits: Blood, Permanent, Pee, Scat, Family, Pictures & Videos (for a limited time or until trust, privacy and security is ensured).
whore2use is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to whore2use for this post: