View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 04:51 AM   #10
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whore2use View Post
I would add jumping jacks but live in an upper unit, and jumping jacks end up being high impact so afraid of possible complains, is there a way to do lower intensity ones? Or I could them in the underground garage...

Would a larger size v-neck qualify as low cut? Can definitely do it without a bra (have larger boobs so they'll bounce and I love the feeling).
You can do them in public/the garage.
I’m couldn't say, I’m not sure at v cut would be wide enough, but I can’t see what it looks like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whore2use View Post
Masterkeys, so your saying 30 push ups in total, divided into 15 with the dildo in pussy and 15 in throat? Will begin these next week once dildo arrives, please advice on how long of a dildo I should order?

Also do squats, and other things change to 30 as well or just the push ups?
Yes increase everything to 30. Try to push yourself a little. If it’s too much, work your way up to 30. I can’t say what size I recommend, but two factors are how much you can take in your mouth and how how much you can take below. Remember you main goal is to do the push-ups properly going all the way down. As you’re teasing to become a bimbo/whore I’d suggest you start by doing your pussy push-ups first and then your mouth ones, but that’s up to you…
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-28-2021 at 05:34 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote