View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 08:33 AM   #1
ReluctantExhibition

Default Getdare Fantasy Football

Hi all! So I've seen this idea floated around (myself included), and people tend to like to make bets here on gd (again, myself included lol): a getdare Fantasy Football league!

Since we have almost a month before the (American) football season starts, I was curious as to whom would be interested in playing. In typical getdare fashion, we would play for forfeits rather than money. We would discuss forfeits and how they would play out, but some suggestions might be:

loser of each match-up has to do X amount of Y or a dare
loser by X amount of points has to do Y
lowest point total of the week has to do X
highest point total of the week wins X
Champion gets X
last place suffers X
side bets available*
wagers on other games available*
any other ideas!!

*bets like this get tricky due to collusion, so we'd definitely want to implement rules against collusion/punishments that make collusion difficult for the losers.

**please don't say you want to play if you're going to show up and lose on purpose because you enjoy forfeits. because of the amount of time invested in this, it's especially aggravating playing against people who want to lose (since you can't just quit the game and move on, you wasted a week's worth of time because your opponent decide they wanted to do a forfeit), so please be considerate to this.

If you're interested, please reply in this thread (or PM if you feel uncomfortable). I'd really like a minimum of 8 players, a max of 16-20, and an ideal number being 12-14. If there's more, we could maybe make multiple leagues!

Hopefully there will be some interest and we could start a league this season!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ReluctantExhibition for this post: