View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 06:18 PM   #5
HornedRimedGlasses

Default The Bimbo Doll

I've been having many kinky thoughts lately. One such thought lead me to imagine this intense fantasy about breaking a woman down, emptying her mind, fitting her with depraved outfits and accessories, and displaying her for the horny masses to ogle before using her like the cock sleeve she I made her to be. And so, the newest idea appears.

The Bimbo Doll

She is my slave, my toy, my property. I own her completely and I have total control over her. It took time and trust, but she is mine. And she loves it. The tightness of the collar around her neck. The revealing clothes I have her wear. The sensation of the accessories on her flesh. And all those lustful eyes of the public on her being overshadowed by my piercing gaze. With all of the stimulation making her head go fuzzy, a very content smile breaks across her face. And that's it.

This Avatar of sex appeal
This Idol of carnal desires
This Goddess of whores

Is mine.

I gesture for her and she comes running. We sit together, we talk, we make out; all the vanilla things we enjoy. We walk together and some guy tries hitting on her, in that moment, a switch flips and all the submissiveness disappears and she rejects him. Harshly. She dresses him down and tells him off and scares him away. Hell, she scares me a bit, but the moment he's gone, she turns to me and immediately she's back to being my collared Goddess. This deserves a reward.

We get somewhere more private and I ask what's on her mind. She say 3 statements that cause my chest to tighten and almost pass out from excitement.
Serve Master
Worship cock

She broken, like a wild horse. Nothing else exists for her when she's like this. As she claws at my pants, desperate to pull out the cock she lives to worship and please, I look at the collar she's wearing. The one she picked when I offered her several. She said it will be the last decision she will make before she is owned. The smile one her face, the same smile she has now as she finally get my cock out. Before we get lost in the pleasure, she whispers, I am yours. Your fucktoy. Your slave.
Your Bimbo Doll.

(The 3rd statement, would be something only for me and her. If we reached the level I hope we would. The 3rd statement would probably lead to a ring and a 4th statement. ❤❤ Still a bit of a romantic)

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
HornedRimedGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote