View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 05:05 PM   #12
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_zero_00 View Post
I have done this. I found a hotel once that had no security cameras (this was several years ago) and the stairwell (on the 6th floor) that led up to the roof access door was unlocked (the actual roof door was though)
I used the stairwell to stash my clothes and then walked up and down the hallway completely naked.
I came back a few days later and, feeling more bold, walked down one floor and then to the end of the hall and back.
A few days after that, I took a huge risk and went to the elevator. Completely naked, I stepped in and pushed the button for the ground floor. I was so nervous when the doors opened. There was nobody waiting so I stepped out. I could see to the lobby and the front desk but the employee there didn't see me. I forced myself to not run and walked down the hallway and then up to the second floor. I walked out and found a group of 3 maids with their carts working there. I walked right past them without saying anything. They all stared at me and after I had passed them, one called out "get a job" (don't know why lol). I hurried back up to the top floor after that and got dressed and took the stairwell down and then left just in case they notified a manager, or worse, called the police.

It was an amazing experience though and I will never forget it!
If getDare allowed me to. I'd just say, wow.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to andrew_b for this post: