Thread: Tips and tricks
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 12:36 AM   #9
SilverBlue

Default blogger

This may be basic advice, I don't feel all that confident with my writing. But back when I would write dare reports, I'd often start with bullet points of all the things I need to cover and the order when things took place. I'd expand the bullet points into paragraphs and consider what details I need to add and which ones would be too clunky to include. You could even consider mentioning some details earlier.

Take this as an example; your male character is short and muscular with long hair and a tan. It's smarter to describe him when you introduce him, instead of trying to describe him during a sexual moment when you should be describing his actions - not his appearance!

For reports, I might provide some details up front. If the dare is to go into the mens toilets, remove all my clothes, masturbate, and then leave my underwear behind, I should establish the scene first, describing the bar and my task. Now I have more freedom to write how the events unfolded.

I'd suggest writing in Word or some other editor which can check your spelling and grammar. The added benefit of writing in Word is you can save your work.

Oh, one other thing - paragraphing! It's amazing how some whitespace can make a story or blog much easier to read. A long block of solid text is just daunting and may turn some people off from even starting to read what you've written.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SilverBlue for this post: