View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 07:37 AM   #3
bound-cass

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Welcome! How much of your bondage experience has been solo and how much has been with a partner?
Thank you. I've had bondage sessions with a few different people and we've tried a number of positions and scenarios. Classics like the hogtie, frogtie, etc. I was tied to a chair and later spread-eagled onto a bed during an interrogation role play and we did mummifcation several times. I was tied up outdoors too but on private ground where nobody could look.

However, despite a lot of sessions with partners, I've begun with self-bondage very early, and although I didn't do it frequently, those experiments kindled the fascination for bondage more and more over time, and also taught me what my body can endure and what can go wrong.

In conclusion, I'd say I've learned much when doing self-bondage and discovered more aspects as I started to do it with partners. Self-bondage is a lot more technical and logical because I am myself responsible for making it safe and enjoyable and have to plan everything. With a partner, every emotion is intensified and I can enjoy it more.
limits: pet play, age play, pics, messenger apps, chatting

Gear & Toys
bound-cass is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bound-cass for this post: