View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 11:50 PM   #32
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodgirl4675 View Post
Write request in the thread or PM if you prefer. I will PM you a response. If you complete a punishment please report with as much detail as you can.

As a guide, you might specify:
• Punishment, rules or both: both please

• Reason for punishment/objective of rules (as detailed as you can): I am completing my masters degree and have ignored my schoolwork for two weeks. I have a paper due on Wednesday, a lecture to listen to and take notes on and a discussion reply to write that I haven’t started on. I also have trainings for work I’m meant to be doing and have neglected. Just out of laziness and wanting to play the Sims instead

• Severity of punishment/ penalty for breaking rules:

Harsh - A hard but deserved punishment with no tolerance or pity

• Duration (any time requirement): 2 hours (or longer if it’s to be completed whilst doing the assignments)!

• Likes/dislikes/limits (if not in signature/profile):

• Anything else: non-sexual please
To make up for your laziness you will perform an unpleasant make-up study session. Identify some high priority work that should take roughly 2 hours to complete. You will drink a litre of water (no peeing until wprk complete), strip naked. Now you are to spank yourself until your ass is very red (100 spanks minimum) sit and begin work. The longer you take to complete the work the worse your situation becomes, set an alarm to go at 15 minute intervals:
15- hold ruler in teeth
30- clothespins on nipples
45- 3 small hard objects added to seat you must sit on.
60- 20 hard spanks now and every fifteen minutes
75- swap ruler to bar of soap in mouth
90- work on your knees
105- plug yourself
120 - kneel on rice while working
135 - 1 icecube in your underwear at all times

Rules
Fast each day until you've done 2 hours of productive work that day.

No sims unless no pending work

All work to be done within 4 days of deadline otherwise depending on days to deadline:
3 - cold showers until work completed
2 - Fast until work completed
1 - repeat punishment for this piece of work
0 - After completing work, you will do a tough 1 hour workout, strictly following an exercise video, every day for the next 3 days. During the three days you may only use toilet 3 times per day, cold showers only, bland but healthy food only.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote