View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 05:50 PM   #1015
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Here's another one for you: a drawing!

First, figure out the prize you're offering. Sex with strangers seems to be a bit iffy for you (reasonable!), so maybe just oral sex? Whatever works.

Next, make a flyer and recruit Aylin or another friend. Your flyer needs to explain that you're having a drawing for sex (or a blowjob, or whatever). To enter the drawing, just drop a business card in your pussy.

Finally, take your box, a small anal plug, and a vibrator, and go someplace public. Set up with your pussy available and your ass plugged, and the flyer taped to the box. Aylin is there to keep you safe, to help you get cards, and to keep things interesting whenever you don't have any takers.
should i use a speculum to keep my pussy opened or should i make them push them in normally? ♥ i will need to get caught for this thats normally what im into but i guess ill give it a try since im in the box so iam anonym and the reward will be owning me for two whole including whole nights (chosen by aylin) *-*

now there are three options for you:
1: If you give me 10 new dares until ill be on next time (about 12-15 hours i guess) i will place the box and me tomorrow night (saturday night) near a nightclub next to a street just around the corner a bit not very hidden *-*

2: If you give me less than 10 i will put in a small street behind a big building with not many traffic around ♥

3: If you give me more than 20 i will walk naked in a nightclub tomorrow for 2-3 min and ask people if they wanna join the drawing haha *-* aylins idea but i dont think youll get 20 dares till nxt time im on
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote