View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 11:54 PM   #5
leadbet

This is a repost from another dare question but I thought it was relevant. I also want to say thank you to Andrew for keeping Getdare so interesting and engaged. Great work!

A few years ago I lived in a small apartment building on the ground flood. I think I was chatting on collarme (as it was called at the time) and got into a back an forth with a really interesting lady. Without boring you with the details, we started trading dares, until we got to one that made my heart freeze.

She dared me to streak through my apartment building. My heart pounded, I hummed and hawed for a bit, maybe making a bigger show of it than i needed to, then accepted.

I quickly stripped down and positioned my laptop so it could look towards the apartment door. I nervously opened the door and peered down the hallway. It was empty, no sounds but the quiet hum of the lights. It was about 3am so it should be safe right?

I slowly walked down the first hallway...heart beating away....got to the stairwell and up to the 2nd. Not so slowly this time, kind of an awkward tip toe run, when I got to the third I felt I heard a door open in the stair well so I booked it as quickly and quietly as i could. At the stairwell I dashed back to the 1st floor, thankfully close to my door and scooted inside. Big risk...but OMG what a rush. As long as no one was peeking out their doors I think I got away with it.
Likes: cfnm, playful humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, predicament, femdom, some pain some times is ok trying new things, people with senses of humor toys:cockring, plugs, dildos, beads, mini vibes, cam, feeldoe, collar.

Dislikes: spanking, clothespins, photos

Limits: social suicide, fluids/blood, shaving,

Send me a PM or call me a "SLUT" in getdare chat and I'll edge once. (Max of 2 per person/day)
leadbet is offline   Reply With Quote