View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 07:33 PM   #5117
Vengetied006

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi boys

Let’s do an old but good one. Take an apple. Put it in a sock. Strip naked. Spread your legs and swing the apple so it hits your balls. Do this 25 times. Take a break then do it another 25 times

Then eat the apple
didn't have an apple, but i knew where i could find a gross tennis ball. so i went for a hike in the woods with my collar on. to the place where i had a old gross sock and tennis ball. put the ball in the sock and whipped it at my nuts. 25 times. it was actually more than 25, but i wanted to make sure i had 25 good hits. i was fighting going cross-eyed the whole time. then for the rest period i handcuffed my hands behind my back for 15 minutes. after that i released and continued with another 25 good hits. my accuracy stinks, ill probably have bruises all along my crotch later. then i did the next best thing to eating, i used the tennis ball and sock to make a ball gag. forcing my mouth wide open i tied it tight around the back of my head. then i handcuffed my hands behind my back for another 15 minutes. i hope that you are satisfied with the completion of this task. thank You!

Days left: 89
Daily Edges: 2
Edges owed : 196

Everytime i get a PM i have to bust my balls 5 times
Vengetied006 is offline   Reply With Quote