View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 11:50 AM   #1
NakedinPubli

Default Handcuffed and Blindfolded Naked in Public

For several years now I have enjoyed getting naked in public but just recently have been doing crazier and risky dares. This is a challenge I completed the other day with the help of my boyfriend.

It was about 1 AM on a Sunday night and we drove to an empty movie theater that only really has one entrance to the parking lot. However it is connected to a home improvement store that has multiple entrances. The parking lot was empty except for a few spare semi trucks near the other store. So I got out of the car right in front of the entrance to the movie theater I got completely naked. I put my clothes in the car and my boyfriend took my hands and handcuffed them behind my back to a light pole. I was completely lit up and unable to move. Then he put a blindfold on me and climbed back into the car. Before I knew it I could hear him driving away from me leaving me completely naked with no clothes around with my hands cuffed behind my back and not being able to see. All while being lit up by the light pole. After a few seconds the car was too far away to hear and I was alone with my thoughts. I can’t describe how vulnerable and naked I felt while standing there not knowing when he would come back or if anyone could see me. It felt so amazing being naked in public without being able to do anything about it. After a couple minutes I heard a car coming towards me but after a few seconds I realized it was a semi truck that was driving up to the store next to me. I’m not sure if they saw me but my boyfriend showed up shortly after and took the handcuffs and blindfold off. I think it was only like 5 minutes I was alone and naked. Hopefully I can go longer next time.
NakedinPubli is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 14 users say Thank You to NakedinPubli for this post: