View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 07:13 PM   #13
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
Next time you shit stuff a wad of toilet paper (depending on thickness of paper: 2-5 squares) up your ass and push it out, repeat until clean
I did this earlier today. After kubingnmy ass with my finger i inserted the first was into my arse, it was not easy but i got it in there. When I pushed it out a lump of pasty shit came out aswell. The second time was more painful but shit was still coming out. But my the 4th it was starting to get quite painful but the result hadn't much changed with the toilet paper still coming out coverd in shit. I then had give up unfortunately as it was getting quite painful.

I hope this was to your satisfaction, if not I'll compleate another dare of your choosing as punishment.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote