View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 03:20 PM   #1
Puddin'sHarleyQuinn

Heart looking to be degraded and humiliated 🤍 make me cry

hi people of getdare!

a little about me: i just turned 19 and am a female uni student from the uk (although unfortunately am living at home for summer). i have alot of depraved kinks and fantasies and enjoy being degraded by men (and women), especially older. i’m bisexual.

now what i am looking for:
i’m looking to talk to some people on kik (i just made a new account) who are willing to degrade me and humiliate me with little mercy. i’m not exactly looking to become a submissive at this point in time so receiving tasks etc isn’t for me rn (that could change for the right person though). we can discuss the specifics further over kik. i want to be interrogated to, asked questions about specific fantasies and kinks, my past sexual experiences, etc etc, and be humiliated for my answers. i also want praise. even just a simple good girl occasionally will do <3

just a couple points:
- i am willing to show my body. i have pics i have taken and if necessary i can prove that they are me.
- i do not want to be told to take pictures/videos or do stuff. if i find someone who truely gives me what i need then i will take pics spontaneously and send then to please my master/mistress but i do not owe you anything. —> however, there could be certain things i am interested in to do with this (maybe rules and stuff) but we can discuss this.
- i will not send pics of myself straight away. i would like to talk a little to you first to get to know the person who will be degrading me <3
- my likes/dislikes/kinks etc probably differ from my signature now as i havent updated it in a while but i will answer almost all questions about my kinks you have.

my kik is: helplesscubby

18+ obviously but i would prefer people older than me, and any gender, but please only message if you are a dominant <3

thank you so much for taking the time to read this

LIMITS: permanent, family/friends, public, videos and other people.
LIKES: humilation&degradation, omorashi, mild pain, edging, being called dumb :3

I have some depraved fantasies.. broken little girl
I will attempt pretty much every dare within my limits.

~ please verbally humiliate me in my pms... it turns me on ~
Puddin'sHarleyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote