View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 12:20 AM   #5719
InternetsPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
@Red Tipped Arrow: Reply in 2 hours or coat the inside of one of your panties completely with toothpaste, than give yourself a nice bra-connection wedgie and keep that for an hour. Half way through the hour spank yourself with your hairbrush 20 times on each cheek for each hour late

@SlaveRalph: Respond in 2 hours or you will give yourself a piss enema and while holding it fuck your ass for x minutes. x being the amount of hours late rounded up.

@Vodin30: Reply in 2 hours or for every hour late you will throw away 3 male clothing items and replace them with female clothing

@BabyElla: Reply within 2 hours or for every hour late is a day of wearing double diapers

@InternetsPrincess: Reply in 2 hours or for each hour late you follow the rule "I will hold an enema when leaving the house" for a day

@humiliatedboyslave: Reply in 2 hours or you will plug yourself with a ginger root for x*10 minutes. x being the amount of hours late rounded up

@hannah_slave123: Respond in 2 hours or you will have to spank your butt cheeks each 10 times for every hour late, while holding a bra-connection wedgie for the same duration as you were late.

@paaltjepaal: Reply in 2 hours or make sure your bladder is full when leaving the house this week.
As much as I LOVE rules, I caught this one

My teamup calander, make my life more interesting
https://teamup.com/ksu8boyki9jn97sdrf

I wear diapers 24/7, by choice. I really enjoy trying to hide my diapers in public. The humiliation in making that difficult is a rush for me.
Loves:
Diapers,
Rules,
Clothing Requirements, Risky & Potentionally Humiliating Public, long dares, complicated dares

Limits: illegal, masturbation, scat, peedrinking, being blatant in public, blackmail,
InternetsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote