View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 03:01 AM   #1161
SilverBlue

Star 1 Humiliating? Truth Questions

A lot of questions, shuffled and edited, this may still take a while...

What's your favourite style of underwear?
Skimpy undies, or none at all.

How many pairs of underwear do you own?
Oh loads, at least a dozen sets. I need fresh underwear everyday and some for activewear.

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now?
Nope, I'm not permitted to wear underwear at home.

Describe your dream partner.
Confident, intelligent, tall(er than me), fit and active, financially stable, and kinky AF.

What is your bra size?
34DD/36D in ye olde measure.

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself?
Yes. More than once.

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress?
Yes, both, but I have a new Master now.

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing?
Yes, hoodies, shirts, that sort of thing, but nothing else.

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public?
"Kinkiest"? I've done a few kinky things, most recently I was tied naked in a regional park, that was pretty kinky.

Most humiliated you've ever felt?
A lot of tasks nag me for a while afterward, I guess being watched by a group of, essentially strangers, while I rode a Symbian for the first time.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money?
Yeah, sure especially if they're attractive - win/win.

Would you have sex on camera?
Yeah, depending on what happens with the video.

Ever stolen anything?
Someone brought a box of creme donuts and I ate one, because I genuinely thought they were there to "help yourself", which I did. Later I found out that they weren't for sharing, people had put in money for them. I was embarrassed and didn't confess to eating the donut.

Weirdest thing you find attractive?
Weird, hmm, I find English accents sexy, like Jeremy Irons.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how.
Yes, very much. How do I enjoy it? Do they mean why do I enjoy it? I like being powerless, and surrendering my body to someone else and the enjoyment they get from using me. Sometimes I'm just wearing wrist and ankle "shackles" or I'm tied to a bed, or something outdoors like a picnic table.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how.
Yes and no. I enjoy a gently spank during sex, but not hard spanking as a punishment.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how.
No, should I? If I'm stupid enough, or unlucky enough to be in a situation where I am embarrassed or humiliated, then I deserve it.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times?
Haha. Haha. Yes, often.

Most amount of sexual partners?
At the same time? I've been in a threesome, probably the most intense time was with a couple of swingers with a really dominant female.

Are you straight, bi or gay?
I'm straight, but as I said above, have had sex with another woman involved. I won't get into it too much here.

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how.
Ha, no. I guess I get so much pleasure from vaginal sex that anal is really second or third place in the list of holes I like fucked.

How often do you masturbate?
Edge or masturbate? I edge a lot, I usually only need to masturbate if I'm instructed to do so.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how?
Nothing, just instructions from someone else.

What is your favourite colour?
I like bright colours, bright blues, green, pink. Favourite though? Ummm yellow?

What kind of lingerie do you own?
Skimy and sexy lingerie of course. I have some hosiery and red garters too, somewhere I'm sure....

What kind of sexual toys do you have?
I have the following: a small 4" butt plug (unknown brand), a realistic 6" dildo by basix, a bullet-like 5" pink vibrator (unknown brand), and pink double dong 18" dildo by Doc Johnson.

Longest orgasm you have ever had?
Gosh I don't know how long the longest one would be, I had one that went on for a while (might have been a double orgasm though?) from the Satisfyer Pro 2, which is something Master likes to use on me for forced orgasms.

Phew, done. Is it that humiliating or have I just grown used to this kind of thing?

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote