View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 06:18 PM   #1159
2Temptation

Are you a boy or a girl? Girl

How old are you? 36

Are you straight, bi or gay? Straight

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. Yes. Starting slow and gentle, building to full, deep thrusts.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. Yes. I've enjoyed having my arms/hands restricted and my legs held open.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. Not really

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. No

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? Yes, many times.

Most amount of sexual partners?3

How often do you masturbate? Most days

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? My imagination. Rubbing my clit with my fingers, sometimes using a vibe, occasionally thrusting my vibe in my pussy or ass.

How many pairs of underwear do you own? Maybe a couple of dozen

What's your favorite style of underwear? Thong

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? No

Describe your dream partner. Tall, toned, intellectual, funny, a good friend.

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? 36F or 38E depending on style/brand

What is your favorite color? Deep red

What kind of lingerie do you own? Not much - perhaps I need to go shopping!

What kind of sexual toys do you have? Bullet vibe, rabbit vibe, butt plugs

Longest orgasm you have ever had? Don't know, I've never timed one!

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? A few years ago my then boyfriend talked me into removing my top (in the privacy of the ladies toilet) and just buttoning up my coat before we left the pub. As we walked home he first tied my hands behind my back, then every so often undid another button of my coat until it was fully undone. Although it was late the road we were walking along was fairly busy with at least a car every minute, and I was worried that someone I knew would see me, but it also made me feel really horny. After walking a bit further, he reached inside my coat and undid my bra. At first I thought if I walked carefully I could stop my tits from moving enough to dislodge the cover of my bra, but I'd forgotten that I was wearing a convertable bra. He hadn't, and unhooked the straps and removed my bra. He then then pulled my coat back and over my tied hands so that it couldn't hide my tits at all. Although it was late, being a busy road it was well lit. I was well lit and clear for all to see! I asked him if we could take a different, quieter route. He said we could, but first he would take a photo of me, and made me stand under a street light, facing the oncoming traffic as he did. Two streetlights away was an alleyway that would take us to a footpath home. One streetlight away from there he told me that if I did one more thing we could take the footpath, or we could carry on along that road. I was desparate to get anywhere there was less chance of anyone I knew seeing me with my tits out like that, so I chose the footpath. He told me to wait under that streetlight until he reached the one at the top of the alleyway, then I should unfasten my skirt, let it fall to the ground, step out of it, squat and pick it up, then join him at the top of the alleyway. He walked slowly, and several cars went past during that time, some slowed down to get a better look at me. A car of young lads stopped and asked if I was on the game. Just then my boyfriend reached the next streetlight and turned round, so I had to drop my skirt (I was wearing nothing underneath it) right in front of the lads. I was absolutely mortified, but just wanted to do whatever it took to get away from that road.

Most humiliated you've ever felt? See above

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? Maybe, it would depend who

Would you have sex on camera? I have, but not again

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera?No

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? No

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? No

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? No

Ever stolen anything? No

Weirdest thing you find attractive? I can't think of anything
Hard Limits: Social suicide, full public, family/friends, face, messy, permanent, illegal

Toys
Lush 3, hush 2, princess plug, jiggle balls, nipple clamps

I'm into showing my tits until my 40th birthday

Add to my calendar

Last edited by 2Temptation; 07-17-2021 at 01:31 PM.
2Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2Temptation for this post: