View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 09:18 AM   #83
InternetsPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuGuy View Post
before you go to bed eat the spiciest food you can handle
in the morning once you have to take a dump, put on your diapers and go for a walk
find a nice private place and release a bit into your diapers, sit in it for a bit and then head back home.
Once the door behind you closes sit down immediately and release everything else,
crawl to the bathroom and clean up
Next time you go out for groceries, you're going to decide that public bathrooms are gross and the only logical decision is to diaper up! So you put a diaper on, and for this dare you're gonna wear some pretty loose pants. Loose enough that every few meters they start to sag down. If you don't have anything like that then wear a pair of pants or shorts that can be adjustable and just loosen them so they do.

It's summer time! It's hot outside! You don't need a coat, and you're dared not to today haha. So no coat. Your shirt should be fitted, and of a normal length. Not too long that a princess like me could pass it off as a dress, not short enough to show off you're a diaper lover. Normal length shirt, loose-ish pants you occasionally have to pull up, and no coat.

While at the store, you can use a cart while shopping and buy enough groceries to require the use of two bags or more bags at full capacity. Ideally four, if you're like everyone else who tries to carry as many bags as possible lol. Be responsible, bring your own bags! Recycling is good for the environment!

You can use self-checkout that's okay. Everything preceding this point has been easy enough. Not necessarily too risky, but maybe a little to excite you a bit. However, you're not using that cart anymore. Take your grocery bags in both hands, and make sure it's enough of a load to prevent you from pulling your pants or shorts up, and try your best to carefully make your way to safety.

Good luck

Request: Be creative, be cruel. The more complex, the more I'll love you for it, and the more you'll love it too. Stipulate a deadline, and if I fail to meet the deadline add a punishment that nullifies one of my limits.

My teamup calander, make my life more interesting
https://teamup.com/ksu8boyki9jn97sdrf

I wear diapers 24/7, by choice. I really enjoy trying to hide my diapers in public. The humiliation in making that difficult is a rush for me.
Loves:
Diapers,
Rules,
Clothing Requirements, Risky & Potentionally Humiliating Public, long dares, complicated dares

Limits: illegal, masturbation, scat, peedrinking, being blatant in public, blackmail,
InternetsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote