View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 07:52 AM   #1001
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Maybe you should tell us how your bad experience changed your limits and the things you can do. For example are you still ok to get seen naked by strangers, to get fucked by them, to let them take pictures of you ? I think you should re-think about stuffs like that and ask yourself if it's still ok, or if it's too risky. And you should tell us, so we could do better dare for you.

As you like disgusting insertions, here is another dare without public exposure (no risk this time). Go in a Mcdonald's restaurant near and order a happy meal (the children menu) with cheeseburger. Then go in the bathroom of the McDonald's. You need to insert all the meal inside you (pussy of course and ass if needed) including the toy ! Go back home, and when you are at here, get the meal out of your body and eat it.

Have disgusting fun
So first of all: my limits didnt change at all im just more careful which dares ill accept and how/where i complete them so go hard on me as always ;P

Also i never said it was okay for me to let strangers see me or fuck me... *-* i just said if they catch me in dares its okay and then they earned to take pics if they are quick enough or fuck me if i provoke them to by bodywriting or so but i never said i want to do dares which surely get me caught or fucked intentionally *-* i hope you understand what i mean haha its hard to explain (or maybe im just to bad in english since im from germany and only learned english in school ;P )

actually sunday aylin and i planned to go to mcdonalds on our way to shopping in a big city nearby so ill insert the happy meal including toy there and i guess i have to keep in all in until were finished with shopping and back home *-* and since it will make all of you happy and the thought is making me horny i will wear a short skirt without panties so i have to push it in deep so it doesnt fall out ;P thx for the dare ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Maybe you could start again easy (for you). Spend a day with friend(s) doing a public activity like shopping downtown. But go there with a (maybe very) short skirt and no panties. Your friend(s) should not caught you if you hide it a bit so this will be safe I think. But you must flash your pussy/ass to random strangers from time to time, make sure they saw you and give them a wink
Ouh a dare with my friends (which dont know anything about my kinky side so far (except aylin and one guy which found one pic i dropped, but he also just found the pic not knows how kinky i am ;P )

since i dont want to intentionally be seen ill think about flashing my pussy/bare ass under my short skirt to strangers, but i guess at least 1 stranger will be lucky on that day ;P I just hope my friends dont see anything and aylin doesnt think its funny to pull up/down my skirt *-*
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote