View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 06:14 PM   #13
sissybondageslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladintwk View Post
Some of my dares from my PM Dare List modified for you to do alone. Feel free to add any others you see,

Dice Dare
Posted 01-07-2021 at 10:07 AM by Paladintwk
Updated 03-12-2021 at 06:22 PM by Paladintwk
I like the random dice rolz aspect of this dare. So, winner rolz 6 sided di and loser must do the number of the dare below. If they refuse, they must volunteer to do two of the remaining dares based on the roll of the di by the winner.
1. Late at night drive to the drive-in window and order some food wearing only some sort of top and panties or a thong only. You must pay with coins only.
2. Anytime order a food delivery and answer the door wearing only a top and panties or a thong. You must pay with coins only.
3. Share with winner one of your 3 most risky public dares you did. Winner rolz the di and even you agree to do it again. Odd you just post it in your blog for 2 weeks
4. Share with winner the most humiliating time you were caught masturbating, Winner rolz and if it’s even the winner post it in their blog that they won and share your humiliation for up to a month. Odd you post it in your blog as loser for a week.
5. The rolls are reversed, and the winner becomes the loser for this dare.
6. Loser shares with winner in detail kinky fantasy they wish they had the nerve to do. Again, Winner rolz and if it’s even the winner post it in their blog that they won and share your humiliation for up to a month. Odd loser posts it in their blog as loser for a week.

From my PM Dare List modified for you:

CHASTITY # 2: Go to work locked in the cage wear a thong or panties and thigh high stockings under your clothes. You have to take a selfie with your pants down at your desk and another of you in the men’s room stall still locked in your chastity. Dare giver decides what you do with these pics. Only then will you be allowed to release yourself when you get home.
CHASTITY # 8: Roleplay whatever Femdom chastity tease and or humiliation video you are sent by the dare giver.
NEW CAGE: Buy the new cage the dare giver picks and the sissy panties to go with it and wear just them all day for them Set dollar amount and whether pics are to be sent as proof of dare.

NURU MASSAGE: Go to the Nuru Massage place down the street locked in chastity wearing a thong under my street clothes. Give the masseuse the key and get a massage teased to the edge over and over before she locks me back in chastity and puts the key in an envelope and seals it shut. No happy ending just denial and frustration

EMBARASSING: I’ll tell you one of my most embarrassing sexual incidents

UNFULFILLED FANTASIES: I will share on of my unfulfilled fantasies that I hope someday might become a dare reality.

thank you for all of these dares! Guess I need to do a blog post of some of these dares and link it in my signature for everyone to see feel free to give me one of your pm dares!
sissybondageslut is offline   Reply With Quote