View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 12:10 AM   #1574
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

A small update. I started chipping away at my mountain yesterday. In the morning I decided to forgo underwear for the remainder of the day, which uhm... Feels very weird. Combine that with a tight pair of stretchy pants (both a really bad an really good idea) my sausage was most definitely very visible and very much struggling to be touched.

In the late evening, I flipped a coin to see what dolphins punishment of the day would be. The day before it was thigh hits which definitely sting but are rather quick. Today I got the joy of a 10 minute blowjob while plugged. Doing blowjobs, and especially trying to do a good job at them got me in a bit of a submissive mood. Combine that with my ass filled with a plug, and a horny mess of a blue was slowly brewing. Given that the dildo was already hanging there on the wall and I had already had a few deepthroats during the blowjob, I figured that would be an excellent one to chip away at, so for the next 30 minutes I decided to do my best at that. For ease of counting, as it's really really hard to stay focused while deepthroating, they were all 15 second holds.

After about half the time was up I was already a mess. Taking the dildo deep in my throat each time and holding it there, attempting to suppress the gag reflex. Taking me time to let it slide both on the way in and way out, and gasping for breath once it was out. A bit of spit connecting the dildo with my mouth. I was feeling more and more submissive as it was going on, and taking slightly shorter breaks. I'm not sure how, as normally I get incredibly turned on by this while I stroke to the point I risk cumming on accident. Now? I had no issue at all not touching. I was there for the dildo to enjoy, not the other way around. To make everyone happy who gave me the keyword DEEP. After 40, 15 second holds in 30 minutes, I hope I did. 10 minutes down, a lot more to go, and doesn't that turn me on like crazy...

Feeling a bit floaty with a very used mouth and slightly sore throat, I stumbled into my bed to lie down for a little. After a few minutes of floating in submission I remembered that the plug was still in but couldn't be bothered to take it out and just wanted to nap and float away. Luckily for my poor ass, I got told to take it out before I drifted off while happy, submissive and content.

13 hours of no underwear done
10 minutes of holding a deepthroats done.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post: