View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 07:57 AM   #16
NewJessica

Hey guys! So this morning was time for the first dare. My roomate picked this sheet from the bowl:

- Wearing a white tee shirt without a bra in a public place and spill a drink on you "by accident"

I first of all was happy since i knew what already was in that bowl. So we then were the morning in university and at around 14:00 we got back home. We then decided to go to the diner to do the dare... which i really was nervous about. I removed my bra and got a white tee shirt. It wasnt that thin but also not really think. When we got there we sat down and we just got a place outside and since it wasnt that warm i pretty fast got my nipples hard. After half an our my roomate said i should do it now since we anyway would go then. I then got my glass which was around half way and pretended to want to drink and then just spilled it all over my chest. I then acted shocked... maybe also since i was because of the cold. It was quite see through but it was fine. I think some people noticed ... or at least I had the feeling everyone was talking about me. We then paid and left. I think that was a good start for now.

Likes: Flashing; Exposure; Accidental embarrassment; hidden public; Public maybe; (some little spanking)

Limits: Permanent; Pictures; Blood; Family; Diapers; Poop and Pee and anything else thats messy
NewJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to NewJessica for this post: