View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 06:16 AM   #56
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txalan View Post
If there is a playground nearby there a some daytime and nighttime tasks,

Daytime: go to the playground in a skirt and no bra. Swing on the swings and jump out. mark the spot and remove your panties. If you can leave them where you landed. Climb the slide and slide down, climb on anything that can expose you.

Go back to swings and swing and try to pass your mark. If you don't hike up you shirt and expose your breasts and try swinging again, until you cross the mark.

Nighttime: if you have someone else this can be more fun

Climb the slide and strip completely. If there is some there with you give them your clothes and have them hide them on or near the other equipment. If not leave them on the top of the slide. Slide down to the bottom and touch yourself for a minute. Play on the other equipment for one minute and then touch yourself after each equipment for another minute. When you a done, find your clothes and get dressed.
Hey! I love those ideas. I cant edit the first post to collect them anymore but I made a blog. I will link it in my signature in a moment.

Likes: Flashing; Exposure; Accidental embarrassment; hidden public; Public maybe; (some little spanking)

Limits: Permanent; Pictures; Blood; Family; Diapers; Poop and Pee and anything else thats messy
NewJessica is offline   Reply With Quote