View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 11:22 AM   #10
Gayboy0021

Quote:
Originally Posted by briefsorboxers View Post
Go running in a tee shirt and tighty whities with your shirt tucked into your undies. You can wear shorts but they must be lose and you cannot stop to pull them up until they fall all the way below your undies. Anytime either your shirt comes untucked or you have to pull up your undies you must stop and grab something within reach to stuff in your undies for the rest of the run.

When you get back from your run post on this thread a full report plus a list of what you have in your undies all before you can empty them.
So I started the run just outside my house, wore the white tighty whities- fit well, not too tight or too baggy. Tucked my T-shirt in to them at the back so you could see the waistband and wore black shorts but untied the string so they kept slipping! (Which made the run a lot more annoying haha)

So i manages to run for around half a mile before I noticed the back of my T-shirt had become untucked. I stopped on the side of a quiet road and looked around, nothing really to see other than bushes along the side of someone garden, so I grabbed a handful of leaves and stuffed them in the front while no one was around.

I carried on the run but from this point the the T-shirt kept untucking, even after trying to really push the T-shirt down to hold it in place. I had to stop at the corner near a crossing to tuck back in but couldn’t see anything. No bushes, no leaves, nothing. So had to grab a few small stones / rocks from the corner of a wall, put them in the back of my briefs and ran off again. I didn’t realise how heavy they actually were bouncing around in my briefs. After a very short distance my shorts fell down just below the side of my tighty whities so stopped to look for something to stuff into them. The only thing near was a tree… it took a while to break off some twigs and leaves but once I had a handfull I stuffed them into the back of my tighty whities.

I was around 2 and a half miles before I noticed my T-shirt came out again, I approached a bus stop and looked around but there was absolutely nothing near. Nothing that was easy like leaves or grass. I just couldn’t think what to do. As I turned the other way to see what else was near I saw the entrance to a small ally way. So I went down to see what I could find. Couldn’t see anything but noticed there was alot of mud on one side near some grass. I grabbed a handful of mud and stuffed it into the front of my underwear.

I wasn’t far of home now so I kept running with my tighty whities now becoming heavy and uncomfortable but my shorts fell just as I turned passed a small fielded area. I stopped and looked around for something to put down my tighty whities but couldn’t find anything I hadn’t already shoved in… until… I noticed a small sprout of nettles growing near a small wall. I really didn’t want to use nettles but I couldn’t see anything else. I grabbed the base of the nettles, stinging my hand in the process but thought that if I position the nettle in my underwear carefully, the leaves would stop the nettle touching my skin…. I was wrong. As I ran down the last street back to my house the nettles had moved and were now rubbing across the bottom of my cock. The pain was so bad I had to stop running. As I got into my front garden I couldn’t take the nettles and instantly dropped my shorts and tighty whities, emptying the contents onto the floor.

After bathing to relieve the skin I’m alive and back ready to complete more!

Hope I completed it well!

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gayboy0021 for this post: