View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 03:19 PM   #12276
LimitExplorer

AFTERCARE Cassandra
DOUBLE Fieldofbunnys
GOOD NIGHT SABINA

The following is basically a blog post, but at least posting it here means that I'm impacting some peoples' promises

So today at the office I was unpleasantly surprised to find that it was quite busy! I was suddenly super self-conscious about the crinkly sounds I made whenever I walked anywhere. Plus the cage tends make the crotch area of my pants bulk up/stick out so I feel like it's all super obvious what's going on down there... Honestly didn't enjoy it that much, but it's my own fault for taking some unnecessary risks (not wearing a belt, not wearing anything to silence the crinkles...)

In the evening a colleague & friend (that was also at the office today) asked if I wanted to hang out at his place. So I spent the evening on his couch eating dinner and watching a movie (Promising Young Woman) while we talked and complained about work...

I feel like there's a 100% chance that this guy must have seen or heard some things... Either today, or in the past when I've been diapered in his viscinity (be it in the office or elsewhere). I haven't always been very discreet about it... E.g., I'll have a spare diaper in my backpack and leave it unzipped so that anyone looking into it would see it... And I'm pretty sure some of it poked out below the back of my shirt today while I was sitting on his couch eating food...

After I got home I (perhaps foolishly) decided to send him a message: "by the way, was it too obvious?". He asked "What was?", and I responded with "If you have to ask, then the answer is no"... Now he's obviously curious wtf I was talking about, but I guess it means he actually didn't notice anything yet after all? I'm genuinely confused as to how that is possible, but I guess I'll take it. Note that this is a friend that has candidly told me about stuff like visiting trans prostitutes and such, so it's not the end of the world if he knows details like these about me . If he ever asks about it again I might just tell him what's up.

[/blog]
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LimitExplorer for this post: