View Single Post
Old 06-29-2021, 03:38 PM   #12249
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Alright, tallied it all up to the last keyword directed at me (a bit later than 24 hours, but I'm a good sport)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Hi hi, I'm gonna make a promise!

For each post in the next 24 hours, I will deepthroat a dildo 5 times. Every keyword that gets posted for anyone else's promise will add 1 extra deepthroat. I'll lock myself in chastity until I finish the deepthroats as an incentive to finish

keywords (1 per post):

HOLD - Adds a set of 5 deepthroats, with the 5th deepthroat held for 15 seconds.
BIG - Adds 2 deepthroats with my largest dildo, with the 2nd held for 5 seconds.
SUB - Adds 1 minute (consecutive) I must wear my collar, nipple clamps, ball gag, chastity, and buttplug before I can start deepthroating.
HELPLESS - Adds 1 hour (consecutive) I must wear diapers before I'm allowed to touch myself again after finishing the deepthroats, with the timer starting after the first time I wet myself.
78 posts, 24 doubles, and 71 keywords for other promises adds up to 581 deepthroats. Fun
Hold was used 12 times, adding 60 deepthroats with every 5th held for 15 seconds.
Big was used 9 times, adding 18 deepthroats with my big dildo, with every other held for 5 seconds.
Sub was used 11 times, giving me 11 minutes plugged, collared, clamped, gagged, and in chastity before I can start the deepthroats.
Helpless was used 21 times, giving me 21 hours of diapers and denial after I finish working off the deepthroats. Kinda blushing thinking about it, I haven't had time to relax and be little in a couple months so it should be a nice day for me

Yay, time to lock myself up and get ready ^-^"