Thread: Non-Fiction: Slave to His Feet.
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
Shadowfax

Part Two

I got home and tidied round, Sam’s words still ringing in my ears..
“I could do with another night with a little slave…”
I have to admit, I was excited! Very.
.About half an hour passed and there was a knock at the door.
“Come in!”
Sam walked in and he’d been changed out of the clothes he was wearing, except, and I noticed this immediately, he was still wearing the same socks. I could tell as the sweat from his feet had slightly stained them.
“Hey.” he said.
“Hello.”
“Right, how about we make a bit of a challenge, to make it more interesting, you being my slave?” Sam asked.
“Oh, you were serious?”
“Of course I was! And if I win this challenge… well, I won’t be as nice as I was last time.
I was scared by that, but my cock said otherwise.
“Ok then, what did you have in mind?”
“How about a game of football, first to 3 goals, a race around the field, a game of darts and an arm wrestle?”
“Ok, that sounds fair enough.” If I knew why he suggested them later, I may have regretted this.
“I loved having my own little pet to order around and I’m sure you enjoyed it too.”
“I kinda did…”
“Be warned though! If I win, I’m going to treat you just like property – like a true slave should be.” Sam chuckled.
We got straight down to the game, Sam wearing the same shoes as earlier; he won the football game with ease, scoring the needed 3 goals in 5 minutes.
Next came the race around the field, something Sam should have easily won but he tripped at the last straight and I sprinted to victory.
“Two to go,” he panted, “and if I do win, my feet are going to be lovely and sweaty after that run!”
Now I knew why he chose sport based challenges: to get his feet more and more sweaty.
We went upstairs and I opened up the cupboard containing the dart board. I could have beaten him easily at this game also, but I was quite excited about the idea about being Sam’s slave again, especially with him saying he was going to really treat me badly. He beat me, but I kept it close as to not rouse suspicion, not that it would have mattered.
It was down to the last challenge: arm wrestling.
“What happens if it’s a tie?” I asked.
“Then, as I’m the guest, I win.” He smiled darkly.
“But that means you can’t lose…”
“Exactly” he grinned.
Shadowfax is offline   Reply With Quote